Are you tired of living on pain killers?
Have you been told you have to live with your condition for the rest of your life?
Have you tried physical therapy, spinal manipulation, acupuncture, medications, or injections and you're still in pain?
Spinal Decompression Therapy may bring the healing power you need!
Nixa Spinal Decompression Therapy
Spinal Decompression Therapy helps to heal damaged, degenerated, herniated or bulging discs. This computerized therapy can:
- repair discs so that you can find lasting relief from pain caused by herniated or bulging discs, sciatica, facet syndrome, spinal stenosis, spondylosis or possibly even failed spinal surgery.
- relieve the pressure that builds up on the discs and creates a kind of vacuum so that it draws the disc material back into place.
- suck the vital fluid and nutrients back into the disc to rehydrate and re-nourish it so that it can heal.
- draw the bulging disc material back into place so that it relieves the nerve pressure that results in back, neck, arm or leg pain.
- is non-surgical and requires no pharmaceutical drugs
- strengthen the ligament bands so that they can begin to hold the disc in place again and speed healing.
Your Nixa Chiropractor, Dr. Hunter Greenwood, uses the most advanced table, the Triton Spinal Decompression Table. This table features a computerized unit with programmed patterns so that decompression will occur at the disc level and with the specific amount of pressure you need to experience healing and relief.
Dr. Greenwood will carefully monitor your progress so that you don't have to pay for more care than you really need.
Read what some medical researchers have said about Spinal Decompression Therapy:
- “Eighty-six percent of ruptured intervertebral disc patients achieved ‘good’ (50-89% improvement) to ‘excellent’ (90-100% improvement) results with decompression. Sciatica and back pain were relieved.”1
- “Results showed that 86% of the 219 patients who completed the therapy reported immediate resolution of symptoms, while 84% remained pain-free 90 days post-treatment. Physical examination findings showed improvement in 92% of the 219 patients, and remained intact in 89% of these patients 90 days after treatment.”2
Looking for a chiropractor near me who can help with spinal decompression? If you have a disc problem, call your chiropractor in Nixa, Dr. Hunter Greenwood, today to make an appointment and let the healing begin!
Isn't it time YOU felt good again?
1. C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD, and Vera Borgmeyer, RN, MA. Decompression, Reduction, and Stabilization of the Lumbar Spine: A Cost-Effective Treatment for Lumbosacral Pain. American Journal of Pain Management Vol. 7 No. 2 April 1997
2. Gionis, Thomas MD; Groteke, Eric DC. Surgical Alternatives: Spinal Decompression. Orthopedic Technology Review. 2003; 6 (5).
Note: Patients with recent spinal fractures, surgical metallic hardware, aneurysms, infection of the spine, and/or moderate to severe osteoporosis may not be able to have spinal decompression. After a careful examination and history, Dr. Greenwood will be able to tell you if there are any other contraindications to your receiving Spinal Decompression Therapy.