If you are looking for Chiropractic Care in Nixa, you've come to the right place!
There has never been a better time than right now to take control of your health before your health takes control of you!
Are you suffering from chronic or recurring pain?
Do you have lingering injuries?
Do you take pain medication frequently?
Do you suffer from headaches or migraines?
It's time to find relief!
At Chiropractor Plus in Nixa...
- You will be examined and treated in room designed for privacy instead of a public space so that you will feel comfortable and not feel like you are on display.
- You'll be treated on the Zenith Thompson table, the best chiropractic table in the world, which rides on air, so that you can feel comfortable during your treatment.
- You won't be pressured into an expensive long term plan so that you don't have to pay for more care than you desire.
- Our fees are low so that you can afford the treatment you need. Our regular office visit is only $30.00.
- We are a preferred provider for Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
What difference can a chiropractic adjustment make?
Click on "Launch" below to see which specific areas of the spine relate to the various organ systems of the body.
There are many ways to safely adjust the spine. Nixa Chiropractor Dr. Greenwood is experienced in over eight spinal manipulation techniques and a variety of natural physical therapies so that he can choose the methods that will work most effectively for your body and your condition. Most of Dr. Greenwood's patients experience immediate relief following their treatment.
The foundation of chiropractic is:
1. The body is self-healing and self-regulating and seeks to be well.
2. The nervous system is the master control of your body, directing all the organs, tissues, and cells of your body. It controls all your body systems, including the: glandular, reproductive, immune, digestive, eliminative, respiratory, and circulatory systems.
3. Any interference with your nervous system impairs its communication with your body, much like a cell phone's reception on a stormy day reduces your ability to understand the person on the other end. This impaired communication will affect your health and lead to disease if left unresolved.
4. Removing this interference between your brain and your body systems is essential to their proper function and achieving your full potential physically, mentally, and emotionally.
At Chiropractor Plus, Dr. Greenwood 's goal is to remove the interference that has prevented your body from healing and support your body systems with natural therapies and supplements.
The vast majority of the people in Nixa equate chiropractic care with back pain, but the circumstances under which the science was discovered actually had little to do with back pain. The first chiropractic adjustment was performed on a deaf man resulting in the restoration of his hearing. DD Palmer believed that many conditions could be addressed by removing pressure from the nerve that was involved with the affected area. He proceeded to make this his life’s work, turning this belief into the science of chiropractic.
Some people have been told that once they see a chiropractor they'll have to continue seeing one for the rest of their lives. That's simply not true.
Let me explain it this way: Once you've eaten a garden fresh tomato, you may enjoy it so much that you want to keep eating them for the rest of your life--but you don't HAVE to.
The same is true of chiropractic. Once you've experienced the benefits of chiropractic care, you may want to continue to do so from time to time throughout the rest of your life. But you don't HAVE to. The choice is yours.
Isn't it time that YOU felt good again?
Laying the foundation
Chiropractic care is like building a house - your foundation must be solid before you can confidently build upon it. If you tried to put up walls before you had a solid foundation, the foundation would crumble and the walls would collapse. Have you ever noticed that a house with a crooked foundation will have a crooked roof?
Phase 1: Relief Care
If you arrive at our office in pain, our first goal is to reduce your symptoms/pain so that you can feel better. Most of our patients experience relief on their first visit. If your condition is more severe or chronic, it may take longer to get out of pain.
Phase 2: Corrective/Restorative Care
Unlike the medical model of care, chiropractic care addresses the CAUSE of the underlying health condition, not just the symptoms or pain. If you fail to address the cause of the problem, the symptoms and pain will return. During the corrective/restorative care phase, the body support systems, such as muscles, ligaments and other tissues are supported to heal more completely, thereby helping prevent further injury. The amount of care that you need will depend on your overall health and the severity of your problem. Our goal is to return our patients to true health as quickly as possible, restoring the body to its optimum health and function.
Phase 3: Wellness Care
Once your body has fully healed, it is important to come in for periodic adjustments to enhance and maintain the communication that your body needs to regulate itself. How much care you need will depend on your particular health goals and your work and lifestyle.