You're busy. .You don't need an injury or illness that slows you down, robs you of restful sleep, and makes work and play painful.
What you do need is a doctor who will
GET RESULTS QUICKLY
so that you can
FEEL GOOD AGAIN
Experience matters. Dr. Greenwood has helped thousands of patients find relief from their back pain, neck pain, and body pain in his over 30 years of practice. He is the only Chiropractor in Missouri who is also a Licensed Naturopathic Physician*.
At Chiropractor Plus in Nixa, you will be treated like family.
- You'll be shown respect and compassion. Your concerns and opinions are important.
- You'll be treated on your first visit, so you don't have to wait to start feeling better.
- Our fees are low, so that you can afford the treatment that you need.
- We accept walk-ins, so you can get the care you need when you need it.
- We have are no contracts or long-term commitments so you don't have to pay for more care than you desire.
- Many therapies other clinics charge extra for are included with your adjustment.
- All of our treatments are drug free so that you can avoid the harmful side effects of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Dr. Greenwood desires to correct the underlying problem that is causing your symptoms so that they will not return.
You've tried other approaches but are still living with pain?
Dr. Greenwood is much more than just a chiropractor. He is is skilled in and utilizes over eight manipulation techniques,naturopathic therapies and remedies, acupuncture and Chinese formulations, spinal decompression, chiropractic physical therapies, exercise programs, laboratory work, nutrition, healing herbs, and homeopathy. He will use the right combination to energize the innate healing power within so that you can overcome injury or disease quickly and feel good again.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We commit to:
- Be completely honest and to give 100% effort to provide the best quality care.
- Give courteous and respectful care by both doctor and supporting staff.
- Include your input in the development of your individualized treatment plan.
- Explain all fees for your approval before you receive care.
- Refer to other health care professions when your condition indicates treatment is needed
outside the scope of our practice.
So stop waiting Come see us today. And let the healing begin.
*Dr. Greenwood maintains a license as a Naturopathic Physician in Washington State, where he practiced for seven years as a primary care physician as a licensed Naturopathic Doctor (ND) and was an adjunct professor of National College of Naturopathic Medicine, training naturopathic students in his Anacortes, Washington Family Clinic. There is no licensing for naturopathic physicians in the state of Missouri. Because of this lack of licensing, some people in Missouri obtain "ND degrees" from brief correspondence courses, short seminars, or from schools that give credit for "life experience". These schools do not require the rigorous education, clinical instruction, and testing that is demanded by states that formally license naturopathic physicians.