If you are suffering from chronic illness, pain, lack of energy, or other chronic problem, acupuncture may be able to relieve your symptoms and help your body to heal naturally.
If you are looking for acupuncture in Nixa, we can help!
Acupuncture has been practiced for thousands of years. When performed by a licensed practitioner, acupuncture is:
- Has very few side effects
- Is very effective in controlling many types of pain
- Activates the body's natural ability to heal
The goal of acupuncture is to promote and restore the balance of life-force energy, or Qi (pronounced “chee”), as it flows through the body along pathways called meridians. When there is interference or blockage in these pathways, it can result in imbalances that can cause pain, illness, or disease.
In fact, Chinese traditional medicine believes that any illness or disease is preceeded by a disturbance in the Qi and that keeping this energy balanced is a way to preserve proper bodily functions.
These blockages can be influenced by needling meridian points with acupuncture needles. Acupuncture treatments help restore the energy flow and bring the body back into proper balance.
Acupuncture also can helps balance the organs systems, such as the respiratory system, cardiac system, etc., to help them function properly and overcome pathology.
What Conditions Can be Treated with
Acupuncture can be helpful in resolving many conditions including:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Nausea and Vomiting
Internal Organ Dysfunction
Acupuncture at Chiropractor Plus in Nixa
Dr. Hunter Greenwood DC NC is a naturopathic doctor and a chiropractor certified in acupuncture in Nixa, MO.
You will be treated in a quiet, private room on a padded table so that you will be comfortable.
- Dr. Greenwood will insert the acupuncture needles, which are very thin, into the meridian points that will be most effective in treating your condition.
- You will be able to relax during your treatment so that you can expect to feel calmer, less stressed, and more energetic after the initial treatment.
- Treatment for many conditions begins with a new Vital Body Scan assessment, so that you will be able to see as well as feel your improvement. The Vital Body Scan provides a window into the organ systems of the body so that you will see when your recovery is accomplished.
If you are wondering if acupuncture in Nixa or acupuncture in Springfield, MO, could help your condition, call us today at 417-725-6655 or click the link below.