Are you suffering from chronic illness and want to feel better without the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs?
Let Dr. Greenwood, a Springfield Naturopathic Physician, can help you get rid of your pain naturally!
At Chiropractor Plus, Dr. Greenwood follows these six natural healing principles.
- Find the Cause
- Treat the Whole Person
- Apply Natural Therapies
- Energize the Healing Power Within Your Body
- Restore Health
- Prevent Illness
- Dr. Greenwood treats every patient as an individual so that your care is tailored to your unique needs.
- Dr. Greenwood will explain all tests and therapies to you in advance so that you will always be comfortable with your care.
- Dr. Greenwood will examine you and recommend tests that will reveal the underlying problems so that he can treat the cause of your symptoms.
- Dr. Greenwood will recommend natural therapies and healing herbs and nutrition so that the natural healing mechanisms of your body will be energized.
- Dr. Greenwood keeps his care affordable so that you can get the help that you need to get well.
- We are usually able to see you the same day you call, so that you don't have to wait to start feeling better
- All of our treatments are drug free so that you can avoid the harmful side effects of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Dr. Greenwood will explain all costs to you in advance so that you are never surprised by your bill.
- Dr. Greenwood has spent thousands of hours in clinical study so that he can recommend natural treatments properly and understand how they react with your body, pharmaceutical drugs and other natural remedies.
- Dr. Greenwood utilizes diagnostic testing, natural therapies, diet, nutrition, healing herbs, homeopathy, acupuncture, Chinese formulations, chiropractic adjustments, natural therapies and exercise programs to energize the innate healing power within and help his patients overcome disease and maintain optimum health
- Dr. Greenwood passed the rigorous North American Naturopathic Physician Licensing Examination (NPLEX), Part One: Biomedical Science, Part Two: Clinical Science, and the Minor Surgery Add-On; the Chiropractic National Board Exam, Parts I, II, III, IV, and Physiotherapy; five state chiropractic board exams; and the Washington and Oregon state naturopathic board exams.
Isn't it time YOU felt good again?
Why is Dr. Greenwood uniquely prepared to help me?
Dr. Greenwood is a true Naturopathic Physician in Springfield, Missouri. As a true Naturopathic Doctor (ND), he received his degree from National College of Naturopathic Medicine (NCNM, Now National University of Natural Medicine) the first of seven accredited naturopathic medical colleges in the US and Canada. An NCNM naturopathic doctor's education begins with two years in basic medical sciences (just like those taught in allopathic (MD) medical schools). The following two years emphasize clinical training in naturopathic therapeutics, diagnosing and treating patients with a wide variety of health conditions. This training prepares a true ND to be primary care provider.
Dr. Greenwood maintains his licensing as a Naturopathic Physician in Washington State, which has rigorous licensing requirements. (There is no licensing for naturopathic physicians in the state of Missouri.*) Dr. Greenwood practiced as a primary care physician and as an adjunct professor of NCNM in Washington state.
Click here for a comparison of the education received at NCNM with a few other naturopathic schools and colleges.
*Since there is no formal licensing in Missouri, some people obtain "ND degrees" from brief correspondence courses, short seminars, or from schools that give credit for life experience but which do not require rigorous clinical instruction that is demanded by states that license naturopathic physicians.