About Our Chiropractor in Nixa - Chiropractor Plus
Dr. Hunter Greenwood DC ND has helped thousands of patients get relief from their pain and feel good again. He was selected as the best Chiropractor in Nixa for 2015.
"When I graduated from chiropractic college over 30 years ago, I took care of neck and back conditions like most chiropractors do. Chiropractic college taught me how to affect the organ systems of the body by adjusting the spine. They also taught me an overview of nutrition. However, a number of my patients had chronic problems that required more than just chiropractic care and simple nutritional supplements."
Comprehensive Clinical Education
"I knew there was more that I needed to learn. So I enrolled in National College of Naturopathic Medicine (NCNM), the oldest accredited college of natural medicine in the US. My years of instruction and clinical experience at NCNM taught me how to diagnose and treat the organ systems specifically, with natural, drug free methods, including herbal medicine, homeopathy, and other natural therapies. At NCNM I gained a more comprehensive understanding of nutritional and herbal solutions to health conditions."
Learning What the Medical Doctors Know
"I now understood the natural approach but not the medical approach, and still desired to learn more. I enrolled in Ross University School of Medicine, completing two years of medical school, including another round of clinicals and two hospital externships. It increased my ability to diagnose conditions and gave me a working knowledge of pharmaceutical drugs and their effect on the body. I now had a comprehensive understanding of the body and the various solutions available for my patients in western medicine."
The Importance of Balance
"To complement my education in western medicine, I chose to learn what eastern medicine had to offer by studying acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. This further increased my understanding of the energy flow of the body. I learned how to affect this flow to keep the organ systems balanced and functioning correctly with increased energy."
Putting It All Together
"It was after years of treating difficult conditions with this comprehensive viewpoint that I developed my approach to treating injuries and illness. I want to use that approach to help you get out of pain and feel good again!"
Dr. Greenwood was an Adjunct Clinical Professor for National College of Naturopathic Medicine (NCNM), training primary care physicians in his Washington family practice. Dr. Greenwood also served as a team doctor for the Weber State University cross country, track, and women's basketball teams, taking care of athletic injuries and helping athletes improve their performance.
If you are looking for a Nixa Chiropractor, call Dr. Greenwood
- Missouri State Chiropractic Physician
- Missouri Certified in Meridian Therapy, Acupressure, and Acupuncture
- Washington State Naturopathic Physician
Post Graduate Degrees:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, National College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Logan College of Chiropractic
- National College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Texas Chiropractic College, Post Graduate Studies
- Logan College, Post Graduate Studies
- Ross University School of Medicine
Post Graduate Examinations Completed:
- Chiropractic National Board, Part I, II, III, IV, & Physiotherapy
- Missouri State Chiropractic Board
- Washington State Chiropractic Board
- California State Chiropractic Board
- Utah State Chiropractic Board
- Illinois State Chiropractic Board
- North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners NPLEX Exam, Part One (Biomedical Science), Part Two (Clinical Sciences), Minor Surgery Add-On
- Oregon State Naturopathic Board
- Washington State Naturopathic Board